Architecting HP FlexNetwork Solutions
The Architecting HP FlexNetwork Solutions course provides you with the knowledge and skills to successfully architect and design complex enterprise level networks based on open networking industry standards.
Cloud and Converged Infrastructure architectures have redefined the way IT assets are deployed and consumed which dramatically affects the way networks are architected and managed. This course covers both traditional network designs, as well as network designs that support cloud or converged environments which require flatter, simpler networks to support the bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive, server-to-server traffic flows.
You will learn how to validate customer requirements and how to translate those requirements into a highly scalable, customized and secure network solution design, including switches, routers and wireless products, as well as server and storage network related components. The network will be future-ready, capable of IT innovations, including cloud services, security, OpenFlow and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) with integrated wired and wireless solutions for seamless Access.
This course is approximately 60% case studies and 40% lecture and learning activities.
The Architecting HP FlexNetwork Solutions course prepares candidates for the HP ASE FlexNetwork Architect V2 certification within the HP ExpertOne program. The Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks course prepares candidates for the HP ASE - FlexNetwork Architect V2 and soon to be released HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1 within the HP ExpertONE program.
IT professionals with three or more years of experience in designing and architecting complex enterprise level networks. Recommended, but not required, is experience with server and storage network related technologies.
- HP AIS - Network Infrastructure  (inactive) or HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how open standards and the HP FlexNetwork architecture addresses modern networking's bandwidth-intensive, delay-sensitive,mobility and BYOD demands
- Design a more simplified, flatter physical topology that can handle an enterprise's traffic volume and traffic patterns, including intensive server-to-server patterns anticipated for cloud and converged infrastructures
- Design efficient routing and multicast routing solutions for various enterprise needs
- Describe best practices for designing solutions from the Physical Layer to the Network Layer, by providing basic connectivity with some resiliency and good performance ensured by the proper bandwidth provisioning and topology design
- Explain how HP Virtual Connect (VC) modules help to simplify and optimize connections between servers and the data center LAN and SAN
- Design secure, integrated wired and wireless network solutions for seamless mobile access
- Develop a plan for implementing an HP networking solution into either a greenfield or an existing network
- Obtain the data and documentation required to understand a company's general connectivity, availability, security, and application requirements based on information provided by the company's key decision makers
- Design data center solutions including network, server, and storage virtualization and explain how virtualization and cloud computing are changing the data center environment
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Experienced professional Trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.