Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
This course teaches IT professionals how to plan, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 solution. Students will learn how to deploy a multi-site and highly available Skype for Business infrastructure that supports instant messaging, conferencing, persistent chat, archiving, and monitoring. Students will also learn how to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot issues in the infrastructure. This course focuses primarily on the on-premises deployment of Skype for Business, but does include information on how to integrate the on-premises deployment with Skype for Business Online as well as how to migrate from previous versions of Lync Server. This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-334.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for the Skype for Business deployment in their organizations. Experience with previous versions of Lync Server is beneficial but not required to take this course. Students should be proficient with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, and telecommunications standards and components that support the configuration of Skype for Business. Students should also be familiar with Exchange Server and Office 365. Also, IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-334A: Core Solutions of Skype for Business 2015, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Communications certification will take this course as preparation material.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
- Understanding of data networks and telecommunications standards and components
- Module 1: Designing the Skype for Business 2015 Topology
- Module 2: Installing and Implementing Skype for Business Server 2015
- Module 3: Administering Skype for Business Server 2015
- Module 4: Configuring Users and Clients in Skype for Business 2015
- Module 5: Configuring and Implementing Conferencing in Skype for Business 2015
- Module 6: Implementing Additional Conferencing Options in Skype for Business Server 2015
- Module 7: Designing and Implementing Monitoring and Archiving in Skype for Business 2015
- Module 8: Deploying Skype for Business 2015 External Access
- .Module 9: Implementing Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015
- Module 10: Implementing High Availability in Skype for Business 2015
- .Module 11: Implementing Disaster Recovery in Skype for Business 2015
- Module 12: Integrating with Skype for Business 2015 Online
- Module 13: Planning and Implementing an Upgrade to Skype for Business 2015
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Experienced professional Trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.