Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications, On Demand 20695
This five-day On Demannd course describes how to assess operating system and application deployment options, determine the most appropriate deployment strategy, and then implement a deployment solution for Windows devices and apps that meets your environments needs. Solutions that this course details include operating system deployment scenarios ranging from high-touch solutions to zero-touch solutions. It also discusses the technologies that you use to implement these solutions, including the MDT and Configuration Manager.
Jetzt Inklusive Test mit Retake-Option
After completing this On Demand course, students will be able to:
- Assess the network environment to support operating system and application deployment tasks.
- Identify the most appropriate operating system deployment strategy based upon organizational requirements.
- Assess application compatibility issues and identify mitigation solutions to ensure that applications function successfully after an operating system deployment.
- Describe and configure strategies to migrate user state during operating system deployments.
- Determine the most appropriate image management strategy to support operating system and application deployments.
- Describe and use the tools provided in the Windows ADK to prepare for and support automated deployment strategies.
- Identify solutions to support PXE-initiated and multicast solutions when performing operating system deployment tasks.
- Configure an operating system deployment strategy by using the MDT.
- Configure an operating system deployment strategy using Configuration Manager.
- Integrate the MDT with Configuration Manager to support operating system deployment procedures.
- Implement volume license activation and configuration settings for client computers.
- Customize and deploy Microsoft Office 2016 to an enterprise network environment, and describe how to use the Windows ICD.
This On Demand course is for IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. Typically, this courses audience has a desktop-support background, and have worked as Enterprise Desktop Administrators. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and enterprise applications. The Enterprise Desktop Administrator also might use several tools, including the Windows ADK and the MDT to support assessment, operating system, and application deployment tasks. Additionally, this course is for individuals who are interested in taking the MCSE exam 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- System administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
Module 1: Assessing the network environment for supporting operating system and application deployment
This module examines how you can create a deployment strategy by using life-cycle information, deployment tools and technologies, and licensing and activation information. It also explains how to plan and effectively perform preparation tasks for deploying Windows 10 client operating systems.
Module 2: Determining operating system deployment strategies
This module describes the tools and strategies that are available to help you perform a successful operating system deployment. It also explains how to identify the most appropriate operating system deployment strategy for your environment, based upon organizational requirements.
Module 3: Assessing application compatibility
This module describes the process for addressing common application compatibility issues that you might experience during a new operating system deployment. The module also explains how to use the ACT to help inventory, analyze, and mitigate application compatibility issues.
Module 4: Planning and implementing user state migration
This module introduces user state migration, and the tools and methods that are useful in the planning and implementation of a user state migration in the Windows software environment.
Module 5: Determining an image management strategy
This module provides the information that you need to manage images to support operating system and application deployments. Specifically, the module describes the image formats and strategies for managing images.
Module 6: Preparing for deployments by using the Windows ADK
This module describes how Windows Setup installs the Windows operating system. It explains how to use the tools in the Windows ADK to prepare for and support automated deployment strategies. It also explains how to use the Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE) to prepare boot images.
Module 7: Supporting PXE-initiated and multicast operating system deployments
This module introduces the architecture of network boot, Pre-Boot EXecution Environment (PXE)-initiated operating system deployments, multicasting operating system delivery, and the Windows Deployment Services (Windows DS) functionality in Windows Server 2012 R2.
Module 8: Implementing operating system deployment by using the MDT
This module describes the components of the MDT, and how you can configure an operating system deployment strategy by using the MDT.
Module 9: Managing operating system deployment
This module provides an overview of operating system deployments, and explains how to use Configuration Manager to configure an operating system deployment strategy.
Module 10: Integrating MDT and Configuration Manager for operating system deployment
This module explains how to integrate the MDT with Configuration Manager to support operating system deployment procedures. It also describes the benefits of integrating the MDT with Configuration Manager.
Module 11: Activating clients and managing additional configuration settings
This module describes volume license activation solutions. It also explains how to implement volume license activation and configuration settings for client computers.
Module 12: Deploying Office 2016
This module explains how to customize and deploy Microsoft Office 2016 to deploy Office 2016 by using Office 365, and manage Office 2016 settings.
Abschluss & Zertifikate
MS MOC on Demand , online
Experienced professional Trainers from Microsoft.
Wir empfehlen auch...
Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune (MOC20696)
Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune, 20696
Deploying and Managing Windows 10 in the Enterprise
Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications (MOC20695)
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.