Integrating MDM and Cloud Services with SCCM (On Demand 20703-2)
This is a MOC On Demand online Training course that describes mobile device management (MDM) technologies and the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This online course focuses on both hybrid MDM using Microsoft Intune, and the on-premises MDM scenario. This course also covers integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the challenges in managing a mobile and Internet-based workforce and how Configuration Manager integrated with MDM and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
- Describe and configure methods used to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the Internet.
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager.
- Describe and configure a hybrid MDM scenario by using Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Enroll iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices in a hybrid Configuration Manager and Intune MDM solution.
- Describe and configure on-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager.
This course is intended for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use the latest branch of Configuration Manager and Intune together to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
The secondary audience for this course are individuals who are interested in taking Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.
Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile devices
This module describes the challenges in managing a mobile and Internet-based workforce and how Configuration Manager integrated with MDM and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
- Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
- Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and Internet-based management solutions
- PKI requirements to support the Internet and MDM
- Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
- Methods for managing Internet-based clients
- Planning and implementing Internet-based client management
- Planning and implementing Cloud Management Gateway
- Overview of Microsoft Store for Business
- Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Deploying Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Managing and updating an Office 365 client deploymentProPlus
- Overview of mobile device management
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
- Planning and preparing for hybrid MDM
- Configuring hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
- Enrolling Windows devices into MDM
- Enrolling Android devices into MDM
- Enrolling iOS devices into MDM
- Managing mobile devices in Configuration Manager
- Overview of On-premises mobile device management
- Configuring On-premises MDM by using Configuration Manager
Module 2: Managing clients on the Internet
This module explains how to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the Internet.
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
This module explains how to deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
This module explains how to deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration Manager
This module describes the methods and technologies used to manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager.
Module 6: Hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
This module describes how to integrate Configuration Manager with Intune and provide the foundation for device enrollment and management capabilities.
Module 7: Device platform enrollment by using Configuration Manager MDM
This module explains how to enroll iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices in a hybrid Configuration Manager and Intune MDM solution.
Module 8: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
This module explains On-premises MDM, its requirements, and the types of devices it can managehow to configure on-premises mobile device management by using Configuration Manager. It also explains how to implement On-premises MDM in an existing Configuration Manager environment and the different ways to enroll Windows 10 devices.
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Dieses ist ein MOC on Demand online Training zu dem Sie zusätzlich die Original Seminarunterlage MOC20703-2 in digitaler Form bekommen.
Ihnen wird online eine Übungsumgebung für praktische Labs über die Lernplattform bereit gestellt.
Erfahrene Fachdozenten von Microsoft.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.