VMware vSphere: Design Workshop (V6.5)
Diese dreitägige Schulung vermittelt Ihnen das Wissen und die Fähigkeiten, um eine virtuelle VMware vSphere 6.5 Infrastruktur zu entwerfen.
This three-day training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design a VMware vSphere® 6.5 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design a virtualization solution that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security, and that uses VMware best practices.
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
Given a case study, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project.
- VMware ESXi 6.5
- VMware vCenter Server® 6.5
Experienced system integrators and consultants responsible for designing and deploying vSphere environments
This course requires completion of the following prerequisites:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage V6.5) (Veranst. Nr. 26729)
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (V6.5) (Veranst. Nr. 26731)
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
- Follow a proven process to design a virtualization solution
- Define customer business objectives
- Gather and analyze business and application requirements
- Document design requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks
- Use a systematic method to evaluate and document design decisions
- Create a conceptual design
- Determine the number of vCenter Server and VMware Platform Services Controller instances to include in a design
- Choose the appropriate platforms for vCenter Server components
- Choose the appropriate single sign-on identity source
- Choose the time synchronization method
- Choose methods to collect log files and ESXi core dumps
- Design a vCenter Server deployment topology that is appropriate for the size and requirements of the data center
- Calculate total capacity requirements for a design
- Create a virtual data center cluster design that meets business and workload requirements
- Evaluate the use of several management services, such as VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler, in the virtual data center
- Evaluate the use of resource pools in the virtual data center design
- Create a compute infrastructure design that includes the appropriate ESXi boot, installation, and configuration options
- Choose the ESXi host hardware for the compute infrastructure
- Calculate storage capacity and performance requirements for a design
- Evaluate the use of different storage platform and storage management solutions
- Design a storage platform and storage management architecture that meets the needs of the vSphere environment
- Evaluate the use of different network component and network management solutions
- Design a network component architecture that includes information about network segmentation and virtual switch types
- Design a network management architecture that meets the needs of the vSphere environment
- Make virtual machine design decisions, including decisions about resources
- Design virtual machines that meet the needs of the applications in the vSphere environment and follow VMware best practices
- Make security design decisions for various layers in the vSphere environment
- Design a security strategy that meets the needs of the vSphere environment and follows VMware best practices
- Make infrastructure manageability design decisions that adhere to business requirements
- Design an infrastructure manageability strategy that meets the needs of the vSphere environment and follows VMware best practices
- Make infrastructure recoverability design decisions that adhere to business requirements
- Design an infrastructure recoverability strategy that meets the needs of the vSphere environment and follows VMware best practices
Core Management Infrastructure
Virtual Data Center Infrastructure
Virtual Machine Design
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Experienced professional trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.