Microsoft Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager.
SCOM, eine spannende System Center Lösung
This course equips students with the skills they require to deploy and configure System Center Operations Manager.
Using hands-on labs, students learn the following:
- How to architect and implement a System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group.
- How to upgrade and migrate from an existing Operations Manager 2007 R2 Management Group to System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Understand the key elements of Management Packs including Object Discoveries, Rules, Monitors, Targeting and Run As Accounts and Run As Profiles. This includes authoring Management Packs.
- How to configure fabric and application monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including both datacenter and cloud resources such as networking, storage and compute.
- How to configure monitoring of .NET and Java based applications using Application Performance Monitoring.
- How to configure end-to-end service monitoring including synthetic transactions and Distributed Application Diagrams.
- How to configure Dashboards, Service Level Tracking Reporting and the SharePoint Web Part to enable visualization of key performance and availability metrics.
- How to customize the Operations Manager Console to meet the needs of different application support teams.
- How to integrate Operations Manager with other System Center 2012 R2 components and extend monitoring to include key business processes and procedures.
- How to troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group and perform disaster recovery procedures such as database and management server recovery.
- How to use new features in System Center 2012 R2 including:
- Integration with System Center Advisor.
- Integration with Team Foundation Server.
- Managing Windows Azure.Für dieses Training können Sie Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher einlösen.
ZielgruppeThe primary audience for this course is for cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter. The secondary audience for this course is cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Operations Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
VoraussetzungenIn addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- One or more years' experience in the design and implementation of System Center Operations 2007 R2 or System Center 2012 Operations Manager is desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
Inhalte des Seminars
Overview and Architecture
Describe the key cloud and data center problems that Operations Manager addresses.
Describe the purpose and functionality of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager components and topology.
Describe the key features of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Describe how to design and size an Operations Manager Management Group.Deploying a new System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group
Know the security considerations when deploying Operations Manager.
Know the Management Group design considerations.
Install System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Configure common settings in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Configure Agentless Exception Monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Deploy agents in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Configure Audit Collection Services in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.Upgrading Operations Manager
Plan an upgrade or migration to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Upgrade from Operations Manager 2007 R2 to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Migrate to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.Configuring Fabric and Application Monitoring
Describe Management Packs fundamentals in Operations Manager.
Configure Network Device Monitoring in Operations Manager.
Configure Fabric monitoring in Operations Manager.
Configure Application monitoring in Operations Manager.Application Performance Monitoring
Configure Application Performance Monitoring.
Configure IntelliTrace with APM to debug .NET applications.
Integrate Operations Manager with Team Foundation Server.End to End Service Monitoring
Configure Management Packs Templates.
Create Distributed Application Models.
Use Global Service Monitor.
Create Real-time Visio Dashboards.Scorecards, Dashboards and Reporting
Configure and Manage Reporting in Operations Manager.
Configure Service Level Tracking.
Configure Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part.
Configure Dashboards and Widgets.
Create Custom Dashboards. Configuring and Customizing the Console
Configure Security, Scoping and User Roles.
Create Custom Views.
Configure Notification Subscriptions.
Create Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks.Management Pack Authoring
Describe Management Pack Authoring Concepts.
Author a Management Pack by using the Operations Console.
Author a Management Pack by using Visual Studio Authoring Extensions.Integrating Operations Manager with Other System Center Components
Troubleshoot Operations Manager core components.
Configure SQL AlwaysOn for Operations Manager.
Configure data retention for the Data Warehouse database in Operations Manager.
Tune Management Packs
Perform disaster recovery in Operations Manager.
- Describe System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager and configure integration with Operations Manager
- Describe System Center 2012 R2 Data Protection Manager and configure integration with Operations Manager.
- Describe System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator and configure integration with Operations Manager.Troubleshooting, Tuning and Disaster Recovery
- Top-ReferentenFachlich kompetente Referenten für Ihr Weiterkommen.
- >1000 SeminarePraxisnahe Seminare und individuelle Weiterbildungen aus 72 Themengebieten.
- TÜV-ZertifikateDie unabhängige Bestätigung Ihrer frisch erworbenen Qualifikation.
Preis auf Anfrage
Zurzeit sind leider keine Termine verfügbar. Kontaktieren Sie uns, wenn Sie Interesse an dieser Weiterbildung haben.