Active Directory Services with Windows Server 2012, On Demand 10969
Get Hands on instruction and practice administering Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this course. You will learn the skills you need to better manage and protect data access and information, simplify deployment and management of your identity infrastructure, and provide more secure access to data.
In dieser MOC on Demand Version ist eine originale MOC Unterlage in digitaler Form enthalten.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand available solutions for identity management and be able to address scenarios with appropriate solutions.
- Deploy and administer AD DS in Windows Server 2012.
- Secure AD DS deployment.
- Implement AD DS sites, configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy
- Manage user settings with Group Policy
- Implement certification authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS and how to manage CAs.
- Implement, deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage AD RMS.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Secure and provision data access using technologies such as Dynamic Access Control, Work Folders and Workplace Join
- Monitor, troubleshoot and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
- Implement Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS).
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) experience and are looking to for a single course that will further develop knowledge and skills using Access and Information Protection technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. This would typically include:
- AD DS Administrators who are looking to further develop skills in the latest Access and Information Protection technologies with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- System or Infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are lookig to build upon that core knowledge and cross-train into advanced Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT Professionals who have taken the 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure course and are looking to build upon that Active directory knowledge.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience working in a Windows Server Infrastructure enterprise environment
- Experience working with and troubleshooting core networking infrastructure technologies such as name resolution, IP Addressing, Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with Hyper-V and Server Virtualization concepts
- An awareness and understanding of general security best practices
- Experience working hands on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Module 1: Overview of Access and Information Protection
This module provides an overview of multiple Access and Information Protection (AIP) technologies and services what are available with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from a business perspective and maps business problems to technical solutions. It also includes coverage of Forefront Identify Manager (FIM).
- Introduction to Access and Information Protection Solutions in Business
- Overview of AIP Solutions in Windows Server 2012
- Overview of FIM 2010 R2
- Deploying AD DS
- Deploying and Cloning Virtual Domain Controllers
- Deploying Domain Controllers in Windows Azure
- Administering AD DS
- Securing Domain Controllers
- Implementing Account Security
- Implementing Audit Authentication
- Overview of AD DS Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering GPOs
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Deploying CAs
- Administering CAs
- Troubleshooting, Maintaining, and Monitoring CAs
- Using Certificates in a Business Environment
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Managing Certificates Deployment, Revocation, and Recovery
- Implementing and Managing Smart Cards
- Overview of AD RMS
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a Business-to-Business Federation Scenario
- Extending AD FS to External Clients
- Overview of Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing DAC Components
- Implementing DAC for Access Control
- Implementing Access Denied Assistance
- Implementing and Managing Work Folders
- Implementing Workplace Join
- Monitoring AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
- AD DS Backup and Recovery Options for AD DS and Other Identity and Access Solutions
- Overview of Windows Azure AD
- Managing Windows Azure AD Accounts
- Overview of AD LDS
- Deploying AD LDS
- Configuring AD LDS Instances and Partitions
- Configuring AD LDS Replication
- Integrating AD LDS with AD DS
Lab : Choosing an Appropriate Access and Information Protection Management Solution
Module 2: Advanced Deployment and Administration of AD DS
This module explains how to deploy AD DS remotely and describes the virtualization safeguards, cloning abilities and extending AD DS to the cloud.
Lab : Deploying and Administering AD DS
Module 3: Securing AD DS
This module describes the threats to domain controllers and what methods can be used to secure the AD DS and its domain controllers.
Lab : Securing AD DS
Module 4: Implementing and Administering AD DS Sites and Replication
This module explains how AD DS replicates information between domain controllers within a single site and throughout multiple sites. This module also explains how to create multiple sites and how to monitor replication to help optimize AD DS replication and authentication traffic.
Lab : Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
This module describes Group Policy, how it works, and how best to implement it within your organization.
Lab : Implementing and Troubleshooting a Group Policy Infrastructure
Module 6: Managing User Settings with Group Policy
This module describes how to how to use GPO Administrative Templates, Folder Redirection, and Group Policy features to configure users computer settings.
Lab : Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
Module 7: Deploying and Managing AD CS
This module explain how to deploy and manage Certificate Authorities (CAs) with Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
Lab : Deploying and Configuring a Two-Tier CA Hierarchy
Module 8: Deploying and Managing Certificates
This module describes certificate usage in business environments and explains how to deploy and manage certificates, configure certificate templates and manage enrolment process. This module also covers the deployment and management of smart cards.
Lab : Deploying and Using Certificates
Module 9: Implementing and Administering AD RMS
This module introduces Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). It also describes how to deploy AD RMS, how to configure content protection, and how to make AD RMS–protected documents available to external users.
Lab : Implementing an AD RMS Infrastructure
Module 10: Implementing and Administering AD FS
This module explains AD FS, and then provides details on how to configure AD FS in both a single organization scenario and in a partner organization scenario. This module also describes the Web Application Proxy feature in Windows Server 2012 R2 that functions as an AD FS proxy and reverse proxy for web-based applications.
Lab : Implementing AD FS
Module 11: Implementing Secure Shared File Access
This module explains how to use Dynamic Access Control (DAC), Work Folders, Work place Join and how to plan and implement these technologies.
Lab : Implementing Secure File Access
Module 12: Monitoring, Managing, and Recovering AD DS
This module explains how to use tools that help monitor performance in real time, and how to record performance over time to spot potential problems by observing performance trends. This module also explains how to optimize and protect your directory service and related identity and access solutions so that if a service does fail, you can restart it as quickly as possible.
Lab : Monitoring AD DS
Lab : Recovering Objects in AD DS
Module 13: Implementing Windows Azure Active Directory
This module explains the concepts and technologies in Windows Azure Active Directory and how to implement and integrate it within your organization
Lab : Implementing Windows Azure AD
Module 14: Implementing and Administering AD LDS
This module explains how to deploy and configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
Lab : Implementing and Administering AD LDS
Abschluss & Zertifikate
MOC On Demand Trainings sind original Microsoft Trainings, in denen Sie zeit- und ortsungebunden lernen können.
Diese Trainings enthalten:
- Zugang zum offiziellen Microsoft Video on Demand Kurs für 90 Tage ab dem ersten Zugriff.
- Einen Lab-Online-Zugang für praktische Übungen, der ab Kauf 6 Monate gültig ist.
- Eine originale MOC Schulungsunterlage in digitaler Form, wie sie auch in den Live-Trainings eingesetzt wird.
Weitere Details entnehmen Sie unserer MOC On Demand Landingpage unter www.tuv.com/Microsoft
Experienced professional Trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.