Advanced Solutions of MS Sharepoint Server 2013, On Demand 20332
This course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps.
In dieser MOC on Demand Version ist eine original MOC Unterlage in digitaler Form enthalten.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
The training addresses three audiences:
- Existing SharePoint 2010 customers and partners who need to understand the major changes in SharePoint 2013. In addition there have been other improvements in tools and methodologies.
- Customer who are new to SharePoint. SharePoint market size is growing significantly and is expected to continue to grow, so there are many new customers with no previous experience.
- Customers running a previous version of SharePoint (SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007) which did not upgrade to SharePoint 2010, so are not familiar with the architecture of SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Server 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, successful completion of Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, or equivalent skills.
- least one years experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.
Module 1: Understanding the SharePoint Server 2013 Architecture
This module introduces the architectural features that underpin Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, both for on-premises and online deployments. This includes an examination of the features that are new in this version, as well as those that have been removed. This module reviews the basic structural elements of a farm deployment, and the different deployment options that are available in SharePoint 2013.
- Core Components of the SharePoint 2013 Architecture
- New Features in SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online Editions
Module 2: Designing Business Continuity Management Strategies In this regard SharePoint 2013 is no different, and farm administrators should create a disaster recovery plan that states how content and configurations are backed up, how data can be restored, and what backup schedules are required.
- Designing Database Topologies for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Designing SharePoint Infrastructure for High Availability
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
Module 3: Planning and Implementing a Service Application Architecture This module reviews the service application architecture, how to map business requirements to design, and the options for enterprise scale, federated service application architectures.
- Planning Service Applications
- Designing and Configuring a Service Application Topology
- Configuring Service Application Federation
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Business Connectivity Services In this module, you will learn how to plan and configure various components of BCS.
- Planning and Configuring Business Connectivity Services
- Configuring the Secure Store Service
- Managing Business Data Connectivity Models
Module 5: Connecting People In this module, you will learn about the concepts and ways of connecting people in SharePoint 2013. You will examine user profiles and user profile synchronization, social interaction features and capabilities, and communities and community sites in SharePoint 2013.
- Managing User Profiles
- Enabling Social Interaction
- Building Communities
Module 6: Enabling Productivity and Collaboration This module examines how SharePoint 2013 extends the ability of users to work collaboratively and increase productivity through seamless integration with external software platforms, additional SharePoint collaboration features, and the provision of flexible tools, with which users can develop their own solutions to business problems.
- Aggregating Tasks
- Planning and Configuring Collaboration Features
- Planning and Configuring Composites
Module 7: Planning and Configuring Business intelligence In this module you will see how SharePoint 2013 can deliver BI solutions for your business.
- Planning for Business Intelligence
- Planning, Deploying, and Managing Business Intelligence Services
- Planning and Configuring Advanced Analysis Tools
Module 8: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Search In this module, you will examine the configuration options in SharePoint Search that enable you to provide greater search result effectiveness by fine-tuning the service in various ways.
- Configuring Search for an Enterprise Environment
- Configuring the Search Experience
- Optimizing Search
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Content Management This module examines Enterprise Content Management (ECM), which is a set of technologies and features that administrators use to provide some control over sites and content. This could include control over how information is stored, how long information is kept, how information is visible to users while in use, and how information growth is kept under control.
- Planning Content Management
- Planning and Configuring eDiscovery
- Planning Records Management
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Web Content Management The web content management capabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 can help an organization to communicate and integrate more effectively with employees, partners, and customers. SharePoint Server 2013 provides easy-to-use functionality to create, approve, and publish web content.
- Planning and Implementing a Web Content Management Infrastructure
- Configuring Managed Navigation and Catalog Sites
- Supporting Multiple Languages and Locales
- Enabling Design and Customization
- Supporting Mobile Users
Module 11: Managing Solutions in SharePoint Server 2013 As a SharePoint administrator, it is important to understand the features that are available in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. However, there are often specific functional requirements that may be part of SharePoints feature set but are not included in certain site templates.
- Understanding the SharePoint Solution Architecture
- Managing Sandbox Solutions
Module 12: Managing Apps for SharePoint Server 2013 SharePoint apps are new to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and provide an additional capability to provide application functionality within the context of SharePoint. SharePoint apps supplement the capabilities of farm solutions and sandbox solutions, while providing a user experience that offers a measure of self-service customization capabilities without putting the stability or security of the farm at risk.
- Understanding the SharePoint App Architecture
- Provisioning and Managing Apps and App Catalogs
Module 13: Developing a Governance Plan Governance as it relates to SharePoint can be described as a way of controlling a SharePoint environment through the application of people, policies, and processes. Governance is necessary for all IT systems as a whole, and in particular for SharePoint deployments, which often introduce significant change in business processes, available functionality, and day-to-day working practices.
- Introduction to Governance Planning
- Key Elements of a Governance Plan
- Planning for Governance in SharePoint 2013
- Implementing Governance in SharePoint 2013
Module 14: Upgrading and Migrating to SharePoint Server 2013 In contrast with earlier version of SharePoint, SharePoint 2013 supports only database-attach upgrades for content, but it now supports upgrades for some of the databases associated with service applications. You need to plan for these and ensure that you are prepared for any troubleshooting that may be required.
- Preparing the Upgrade or Migration Environment
- Performing the Upgrade Process
- Managing a Site Collection Upgrade
Abschluss & Zertifikate
MOC On Demand Trainings sind original Microsoft Trainings, in denen Sie zeit- und ortsungebunden lernen können. Diese Trainings enthalten:
- Zugang zum offiziellen Microsoft Video on Demand Kurs für 90 Tage ab dem ersten Zugriff.
- Einen Lab-Online-Zugang für praktische Übungen, der ab Kauf 6 Monate gültig ist.
- Eine originale MOC Schulungsunterlage in digitaler Form, wie sie auch in den Live-Trainings eingesetzt wird.
Experienced professional Trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Wir empfehlen auch...
Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016 (MOC20339-1).
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
Seminare, die im Zeitraum vom 09.04.2020 bis 31.08.2020 gebucht werden, können kostenfrei umgebucht werden. Erfahren Sie hier mehr dazu!
Inhouse-Seminare / Veranstaltungen
- Maßgeschneidert für Sie
- Vor Ort für mehrere Mitarbeiter
- Zeit & Reisekosten sparen
Kein passender Termin?
Finden Sie das passende Hotel zu Ihrer Weiterbildung und nutzen Sie die Sonderkonditionen unserer Partnerhotels. Weitere Infos erhalten Sie bei Einladung.