Cloud &Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Mgr., On Demand 10964
This course equips students with the skills they require to deploy and configure System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager. Using hands-on labs, students learn the following:
How to architect and implement a System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group.How to upgrade and migrate from an existing Operations Manager 2007 R2 Management Group to System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.Understand the key elements of Management Packs including Object Discoveries, Rules, Monitors, Targeting and Run As Accounts and Run As Profiles. This includes authoring Management Packs.How to configure fabric and application monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including both datacenter and cloud resources such as networking, storage and compute.How to configure monitoring of .NET and Java based applications using Application Performance Monitoring.How to configure end-to-end service monitoring including synthetic transactions and Distributed Application Diagrams.How to configure Dashboards, Service Level Tracking Reporting and the SharePoint Web Part to enable visualization of key performance and availability metrics.How to customize the Operations Manager Console to meet the needs of different application support teams.How to integrate Operations Manager with other System Center 2012 R2 components and extend monitoring to include key business processes and procedures.How to troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group and perform disaster recovery procedures such as database and management server recovery.How to use new features in System Center 2012 R2 including: Integration with System Center Advisor, Integration with Team Foundation Server, IntelliTrace, and Managing Windows Azure.
In dieser MOC on Demand Version ist eine originale MOC Unterlage in digitaler Form enthalten.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for the deployment of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including:
- Defining hardware and software requirements.
- Describing security considerations.
- Architect a highly available System Center and Microsoft SQL Server platform utilizing Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- Planning for migration and upgrade scenarios to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Customize the Operations Console with User Roles.
- Perform different methods of Agent deployment with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Implement key Management Pack concepts and elements including Management Packs Templates.
- Configure Notifications, Reporting, and Service Level Tracking in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure the following:
- Audit Collection Services.
- Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring and Network Device monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure dashboards and widgets in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Describe how to use new cloud-based features including System Center Global Service Monitor and System Center Advisor.
- Configure integration between System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and other System Center 2012 R2 components.
- Troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group.
- Perform disaster recovery in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
The primary audience for this course is cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter. The secondary audience for this course is cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Operations Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- One or more years experience in the design and implementation of System Center Operations 2007 R2 or System Center 2012 Operations Manager is desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
Module 1: Overview and Architecture
This module introduces students to the components contained in an Operations Manager Management Group and describes the dependency and relationships between the various components. Students will be shown how to plan for and design an Operations Manager Management Group.
- Overview of Operations Manager
- Overview of Key Features in Operations Manager
- Overview of Core Components and Topology
- Addressing Cloud and Datacenter Issues by Using Operations Manager
- Planning and Sizing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Overview of Security Considerations
- Designing the Management Group
- Installing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Configuring Operations Manager Default Settings
- Deploying the Operations Manager Agent
- Configuring Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM)
- Configuring Audit Collection Services
- Overview of Migration and Upgrade Planning
- Upgrading to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Introduction to Management Packs
- Configuring Network Device Monitoring
- Configuring Fabric Monitoring
- Configuring Application Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Using IntelliTrace
- Team Foundation Server Integration
- Management Pack Templates
- Distributed Application Models
- Global Service Monitor
- Real-time Visio Dashboards
- Configuring and Managing Reporting in Operations Manager
- Configuring Service Level Tracking
- Configuring the Operations Manager SharePoint WebPart
- Configuring Dashboards and Widgets
- Creating Custom Dashboards
- Security, Scoping and User Roles
- Creating Custom Views and Alert Resolution States
- Configuring Notification Subscriptions
- Creating Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks
- Management Packs Authoring Concepts
- Authoring Management Packs by using the Operations Console
- Authoring Management Packs by using the Visual Studio Authoring Extensions
- Service Manager Integration
- Data Protection Manager Integration
- Orchestrator Integration
- Troubleshooting Operations Manager Core Components
- Tuning Management Packs
- Configuring SQL AlwaysOn for Operations Manager
- Configuring Data Retention in Operations Manager
- Disaster Recovery in Operations Manager
Lab : Using the System Center 2012 Operations Manager Sizing Helper Tool
Module 2: Deploying a new System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group
Lab : Installing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and Deploying Agents
Module 3: Upgrading Operations Manager
In this module we will cover the upgrade order that should be applied when you upgrade to System Center 2012 Operations Manager.
Lab : Upgrading to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manage
Module 4: Configuring Fabric and Application Monitoring
Lab : Configuring Application and Fabric Monitoring
Module 5: Application Performance Monitoring
Lab : Monitoring .NET Framework Applications
Module 6: End to End Service Monitoring
In this module you will learn how you can create synthetic transactions to measure end-user performance.
Lab : Configuring End to End Service Monitoring
Module 7: Scorecards, Dashboards and Reporting
Lab : Configuring Reporting, Dashboards and Service Level Tracking
Module 8: Configuring and Customizing the Console
This module describes how to configure these and send email alerts to key teams.
Lab : Customizing the Operations Console
Module 9: Management Pack Authoring
Lab : Authoring Management Packs
Module 10: Integrating Operations Manager with Other System Center Components
In this module, you will learn several key features of other System Center 2012 R2 components. This includes the benefits that are achieved when integrating Operations Manager with them.
Lab : Configuring System Center Integration
Module 11: Troubleshooting, Tuning and Disaster Recovery
In this final module you will learn how to optimize, troubleshoot and perform disaster recovery in Operations Manager.
Lab : Troubleshooting Operations Manager
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Experienced professional Trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Wir empfehlen auch...
Microsoft Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.