Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, On Demand 10979
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, regardless of whether they are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. This course also provides the pre-requisite knowledge for students wishing to attend course 20532C Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or course 20533C Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
In dieser MOC on Demand Version ist eine original MOC Unterlage in digitaler Form enthalten.
During this course, students will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will become familiar how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will take students through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure.
- Create an Azure virtual network.
- Describe Azure storage.
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD.
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and VMs using Azure, including:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of virtualization.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, users, and domain controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries.
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
This module introduces students to cloud services and the various Azure services. It describes how to use the Azure portal to access and manage Azure services, and to manage Azure subscription and billing.
- What is cloud computing?
- What is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription management, support, and billing
- Customizing the Azure portal interface
- Viewing billing, usage, and quotas data
- What is Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure CLI
- Using the Azure PowerShell modules
- Use the Azure CLI
- Creating and configuring VMs
- Configure disks
- Create a VM from the Azure Portal by using an Azure Marketplace image
- Verify the functionality of the VM
- Configure storage of a VM
- Creating and configuring web apps
- Deploying and monitoring web apps
- Creating and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Creating and configuring a WordPress web app
- Create a cloud service
- Getting started with virtual networks
- Creating a virtual network
- Getting started with Azure Load Balancers
- Creating a virtual network
- Verifying virtual network functionality
- Understanding cloud storage
- Create and manage storage
- Create an Azure Storage account
- Create and manage blobs
- Understanding options for relational database deployment
- Creating and connecting to Azure SQL databases
- Create a new Azure SQL database in Azure and configure SQL Server firewall rules
- Manage content of an Azure SQL database by using SQL Server Management Studio
- Overview of Azure AD
- Manage Azure AD authentication
- Create users in Azure AD
- Create a new Azure AD Tenant and a custom DNS Domain
Lab : Using the Azure portals
Module 2: Microsoft Azure management tools
This module explains Azure PowerShell and its use in managing Azure subscriptions. It also describes the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK) and the Azure cross-platform command-line interface, and explains their benefits and uses.
Lab : Using Microsoft Azure management tools
Module 3: Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
This module explains how to use Azure to deploy virtual machines. It also explains the highly available and scalable configuration of Azure virtual machines, and the management of virtual machine disks by using Azure.
Lab : Creating a VM in Azure
Module 4: Web Apps and cloud services
This module explains how to create, configure, and monitor Web apps by using Azure. It also describes the creation and deployment of Cloud Services on Azure.
Lab : Web Apps and cloud services
Module 5: Creating and configuring virtual networks
This module explains Azure virtual networks and how to create them. It also covers variety of virtual network components, focusing in particular on Azure load balancers.
Lab : Create a virtual network
Module 6: Cloud storage
This module explains the use of cloud storage and its benefits. It also explains how to create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
Lab : Configure Azure Storage
Module 7: Microsoft Azure databases
This module explains the options available for storing relational data in Azure. It also explains how to use Microsoft Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases in Azure.
Lab : Creating a SQL Database in Azure
Module 8: Creating and managing Azure AD
This module explains how to use Azure AD and Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to enhance security. It explains how to create users, domains, and tenants in Azure AD, and how to use Multi-Factor Authentication and single sign-on (SSO).
Lab : Create users in Azure Active Directory tenants
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Erfahrene Fachdozenten aus der Praxis für die Azure Cloud Praxis.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.