Integrating Cloud Services with System Center Configuration Manager (MOC20703-2)
Die Systems Center Configuration Manager Funktionen in der Cloud und das Integrieren von Mobile Devices in die Infrastruktur mit SCCM Features. Gewusst wie man es macht.
The course is part 2 of the SCCM Trainings.
This is a two-day training (ILT) course that describes the integration of various online cloud services with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This course covers integration with online services such as Microsoft Store for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure. It also describes how to manage mobile devices by using methods such as on-premises mobile device management and Exchange Server integration.
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use the latest branch of Configuration Manager and Intune together to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
It is also important for IT professionals who are interested in taking Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.
Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of PKI security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using Configuration Manager.
Wir empfehlen unbedingt vorab den Besuch des Teil 1 SCCM Seminares MOC20703-1
Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support internet-based and mobile devices
This module describes the challenges in managing a mobile and internet-based workforce. It also describes how Configuration Manager integrates with mobile device management and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
- Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
- Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and internet-based management solutions
- PKI requirements to support internet-based management
- Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
- Methods for managing internet-based clients
- Planning and implementing IBCM
- Planning and implementing the Cloud Management Gateway
- Overview of Microsoft Store for Business
- Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Deploying Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Managing and updating an Office 365 client deployment
- Overview of mobile device management
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
- Configuring permissions for Exchange integration
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector
- Managing mobile devices by using Configuration Manager
- Overview of on-premises mobile device management
- Configuring on-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
Module 2: Managing clients on the internet
This module explains how to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the internet.
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
This module explains how to use Microsoft Store for Business, how to set it up, and how to manage it. It also describes how to deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager
This module explains how to implement Office 365 client management to help support an Office 365 cloud-based solution. It also describes how to deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration Manager
This module describes the methods and technologies to manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager.
Lab : Managing mobile devices by using the Exchange Server connector
Module 6: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration Manager
This module explains on-premises mobile device management, its requirements, and the types of devices it can manage. It also explains how to implement on-premises mobile device management in an existing Configuration Manager environment and the different ways to enroll Windows 10 devices.
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Erfahrene Fachdozenten von TÜV Rheinland aus der Praxis für die Praxis.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.