Administering Windows Server 2012, On Demand 20411
Get hands-on instruction and practice administering Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as configuring and troubleshooting name resolution, user and group management with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy, implementing Remote Access solutions such as DirectAccess, VPNs and Web Application Proxy, implementing Network Policies and Network Access Protection, Data Security, deployment and maintenance of server images, as well as update management and monitoring of Windows Server 2012 environments.
In dieser MOC on Demand Version ist eine original MOC Unterlage in digitaler Form enthalten.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. Candidates typically interested in attending this course would be
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- The course pre-requisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attendance at, course 20410D: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, as this course will build upon that knowledge and skills covered in that course.
Module 1: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
This module explains how to configure and troubleshoot DNS, including DNS replication and caching.
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring DNS Resource Records
- Configuring DNS Conditional Forwarding
- Installing and Configuring DNS Zones
- Troubleshooting DNS
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODCs
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
- Installing and Configuring a RODC
- Configuring AD DS Snapshots
- Configuring the Active Directory Recycle Bin
- Optional Exercise- Cloning a domain controller
- Configuring Password Policy and User Account Lockout Settings
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
- Configuring Password Policy and Account Lockout Settings
- Creating and Associating a Managed Service Account
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering GPOs
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
- Creating and Configuring Group Policy Objects
- Managing GPO Scope
- Verify GPO Application
- Managing GPOs
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
- Installing and Configuring NPS to Support RADIUS
- Configuring and Testing a RADIUS Client
- Overview of Network Access Protection
- Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Configuring IPSec Enforcement for NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
- Configuring NAP Components
- Configuring Virtual Private Network Access
- Configuring the Client Settings to Support NAP
- Overview of Remote Access
- Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
- Implementing and Managing an Advanced DirectAccess Infrastructure
- Implementing VPN
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Overview of FSRM
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Overview of DFS
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS Replication
- Encrypting Drives by Using BitLocker
- Encrypting Files by Using EFS
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
- Using Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption to Secure Data Drives
- Encrypting and Recovering Files
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Managing Images
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
- Installing and Configuring Windows Deployment Services
- Creating Operating System Images with Windows Deployment Services
- Configuring Custom Computer Naming
- Deploying Images with Windows Deployment Services
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
- Implementing the WSUS Server Role
- Configuring Update Settings
- Approving and Deploying an Update by using WSUS
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
- Establishing a Performance Baseline
- Identifying the Source of a Performance Problem
- Viewing and Configuring Centralized Event Logs
Lab : Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
Module 2: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
This module explains how to implement virtualized domain controllers and read-only domain controller (RODCs). It also explains how to perform common AD DS administrative tasks
and manage the AD DS Database.
Lab : Maintaining AD DS
Module 3: Managing User and Service Accounts
This module explains how to create, configure and automate the creation of user accounts. It also explains how to configure account-related properties of user objects. It further explains how to create and administer Managed Service Accounts.
Lab : Managing User and Service Accounts
Module 4: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
This module explains how to implement a GPO infrastructure. This also teaches how to perform common GPO management tasks, and manage GPOs by using Windows PowerShell. It also focuses on troubleshooting the application of GPOs.
Lab : Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
Module 5: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
This module explains how you can use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to implement desktop environments across your organization by using Administrative Templates, Folder Redirection, Group Policy preferences, and where applicable, use software deployment to install and update application programs.
Lab : Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
Module 6: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
This module explains how to install and configure NPS, RADIUS Clients and servers. It also describes NPS authentication methods. It describe NPS authentication methods and how to
monitor and troubleshoot NPS.
Lab : Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
Module 7: Implementing Network Access Protection
This module explains how to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot NAP. It also explains how NAP can help to protect your network and the various NAP enforcement processes.
Lab : Implementing Network Access Protection
Module 8: Implementing Remote Access
In this module, you will learn how to implement and manage remote access in Windows Server 2012. You will also learn how to implement DirectAccess by using the Getting Started wizard, implement and manage an advanced DirectAccess infrastructure, and implement VPN.
Lab : Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
Lab : Implementing VPN
Lab : Implementing Web Application Proxy
Lab : Deploying an Advanced DirectAccess Solution
Module 9: Optimizing File Services
This module describes FSRM, configure quotas, file screening, and storage reports and implement classification management and file management tasks. It describes the components of the DFS. I also explains how to configure DFS namespaces and DFS replication.
Lab : Configuring Quotas and File Screening Using File Server Resource Manager
Lab : Implementing Distributed File System
Module 10: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
This module explains how to encrypt files using EFS and configure advanced auditing features.
Lab : Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
Module 11: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
This module explains how to create and manage server images by using Windows Deployment Services
Lab : Using Windows Deployment Services to Deploy Windows Server 2012
Module 12: Implementing Update Management
This module explains how to use Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) to deploy updates to Windows servers and clients.
Lab : Implementing Update Management
Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
This module explains the monitoring tools available in Windows Server 2012. it also explains how to use Performance Monitor and monitor events.
Lab : Monitoring Windows Server 2012
Abschluss & Zertifikate
Experienced professional Microsoft Trainers straight from the market for your benefit.
Informationen auf einen Blick
Als PDF herunterladen
TÜV Rheinland Akademie Inhouse
Sie haben Interesse an einer firmeninternen Durchführung dieser Veranstaltung?
Dann kontaktieren Sie uns:
0800 135 355 76
Kein passender Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder mailen Sie uns.
0800 135 355 77
Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Kooperations-Angebot mit der Deutschen Bahn.
Finden Sie ein kostengünstiges Hotel in der Nähe Ihrer Veranstaltung.